This policy is updated from time to time. THe latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to: EI Advisory, 44 Hallam Street, London, W1W 6JJ.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present relevant, timely information to them.
WHAT DATA DO WE GATHER?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title/function/level
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relevant to our content offerings (e.g. whitepapers, reports).
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS DATA?
Collecting data, like that in the list above, helps us to understand why you visited the EI Advisory Ltd website, and what you are looking for from us. By doing this, we hope to improve the products and services we offer you.
Specifically we may use your data:
- For our own internal records - to improve our website and content - in such cases, all data is anonymised, and your name will never be connected to other information about you (such as your location, job function).
- To improve our website and the services and products we offer.
- To contact you in response to specific enquiries.
- To contact you (if you give permission) in response to interactions with our content, such as whitepapers, reports.
- To send you (if you give permission) emails about our services which we think are relevant to you.
COOKIES & HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive, to enable our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Your personal data
When you fill in a form, or provide your personal or contact details on our website, you will see either a message advising you that by submitting that form you allow us to use your details to contact you for the stated purpose
one or more tick-boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive updates from EI Advisory Ltd via email, telephone, post or text message.
If you change your mind about allowing us access to your data, you can rest assured that we will remove you from our records if you let us know by one of these methods:
email us: email@example.com, please use the subject line 'UNSUBSCRIBE'
write to us: EI Advisory Ltd, 44 Hallam Street, London, W1W 6JJ
call us on: +44 (0) 207 637 1525.
We guarantee that we will never sell, lease, distribute or give away your personal data to third parties, unless we have your explicit consent to do so, or the law requires us to.
Any personal data we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy (available on demand), in line with the Data Protections Act 1998. We are pleased to announce that EI Advisory Ltd will shortly be fully compliant with GDPR legislation which provides even more robust protection of your personal data. For more information about anything to do with our storage or processing of your data, please contact us at any time.
We will always hold your data securely, and to prevent any unauthorised disclosure of or access to your data, we have implemented strong physical, electronic and cultural safeguards, and we constantly review and where necessary update these.
Links FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please be aware that we have no control of websites outside the ei-a.com domain, and do not monitor any other domains we may link to. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we cannot be held responsible for its protection and privacy.